Dual Arm Monitor Desk Mount
Looking for a heavy duty, height adjustable, VESA compatible stand with interchangeable C-clamp and grommet bases? Then the MI-2752L is your answer. This VESA compatible desk mount tilts 90 degrees up and down in either direction, and swivels 180 degrees at two different joints. You can adjust the height of the pole a total of 17″ inches. Monitors can be rotated into portrait or landscape orientation and will hold in place.
- 17″ inches of height adjustment
- Each monitor tilts 90 degrees up and 90 degrees down
- Arms can swivel 180 degrees at two different joints
- Monitors can be placed and held in either landscape or portrait orientation independent of one another
- Cable management clips will help keep your cables organized
- Heavy duty steel construction will stand the test of time
- Arms support up to 22 pounds each
- Black powder coat finish is highly scratch resistant
- C-clamp and grommet bases allow for quick and convenient placement on all desktops – so easy even a caveman can do it!
- It also includes all of the necessary hardware required for quick assembly and comes with an instructional manual
- Comes with a 5-YEAR WARRANTY
- Friendly, US-based customer service department is available to answer any questions you may have during normal business hours
- Fits two displays 19 21.5 24 27 32 inches in size, with a maximum support weight of 22 pounds on each arm, using the 75x75mm or 100x100mm VESA square bolt holes pattern found on the back of the monitor. (measure distance, in millimeters, between bolt hole patterns if unsure of size)
- Constructed of heavy duty steel, integrated cable management clips keep your cables organized, comes with interchangeable C-clamp or grommet bases, and mounting plates are detachable for easy monitor mounting.
- Monitors can tilt up 90 degrees and down 90 degrees, swivel left and right 180 degrees at two different joints, and each screen can be rotated 360 degrees and held in portrait or landscape orientation independent of one another. Arm raises and lowers a total of 17 inches on the center pole.
- Comes with all mounting hardware, tools, and instructions necessary for assembly. Mounting plates can be removed, attached to your monitors, then re-attached to the stand in a few minutes for easy installation.
- Comes with a 5-year warranty and our US-based customer service team will be happy to help you with questions or issues during normal business hours.