What’s the point of the Echogear full-tilt mount? 1. Extends For Maximum Tilt Range On Large TVs Tilting a big TV is hard because of our old arch-enemy, geometry. Classic tilt mounts are too low-profile, and your TV just bangs against the wall and ruins the paint job when you try to tilt the screen. By extending from the wall 5.8″, you’ll have plenty of room to tilt your TV up to 15º, even if it’s a mammoth 85″. That makes this mount ideal for installing above eye-level, like over a fireplace. That way you’ll ensure enough tilt to eliminate glare and get a comfortable viewing angle. Just picture Christmas morning with the fireplace roaring, eggnog in hand, and a Nick Cage marathon on TV, that’s bliss. If you’ve ever dealt with a low-profile mount before, you know getting at component cables in the back can be a real battle. You’ll probably swear a few times and come out with bloody knuckles. Now you can save your curse words for the football game. In addition to getting the max level of tilt, extending from the wall 5.8″ gives you plenty of space to plug in whatever you need. Dust off that N64, we’ve got GoldenEye to play! 2. Premium Mount Features With Echogear, you know you’re getting a great value, so what else does this mount have? Well first off, our tilt is tool-free. All you’ll need is a functioning set of hands to place the screen exactly where you want it. As a bonus, this tilting mount also can swivel 10º left and right to help get you the perfect viewing angle. Sometimes wall studs aren’t perfectly centered where you need them, but no worries, simply slide the TV left or right on the wall plate and lock it into place. Is your significant other giving you hell because the TV doesn’t look level? It’s happened to the best of us, but we’ve got your back. With post-install leveling, it’s easy to adjust the TV without drilling more holes in the wall. Now that is a win for everyone.
- Somebody call Professor X – we’ve got a mutant on our hands: This beast’s hybrid design extends 5.8″ to give you Full Tilt on big TVs up to 85″.
- This one’s a real smooth-mover: Enjoy picture-perfect, glare-free viewing with butter smooth screen tilt, no tools required. As a bonus, it also swivels 10º left and right, name another tilt mount that can do that.
- Outta’ sight, outta’ mind… but not outta’ reach: Mount extension means easy cable access, even behind a huge screen.
- Mounting above the fireplace? You fancy. You’re also in luck: This mount’s extendable design is perfect for getting the best viewing angle when mounting above the mantel.
- Includes a ton of premium features like a wall drilling template, horizontal shift for centering, and post-install leveling to get the perfect finish. The simple 3-step install process is DIY project anyone can handle.